Bub D.

When I was approximately 8 years old, my Father took my brother and me to see a wrestling match about an hour and a half away. On the way there, I developed a severe headache. I was very sleepy, dizzy and nauseated. I told my Dad but we kept driving to go to the wrestling matches. We were there for about 2 to 3 hours. Then we headed back home. I was still nauseated, sleepy, and dizzy and had a severe headache. My brother and I fell asleep. I am not sure how long we were sleeping, but the experience wasn’t long after we were headed back home.

The next thing I knew I was out of my body and watching my Dad and girlfriend pulling our bodies out of the car. My dad and his girlfriend were very frantic trying to revive us. I just kept watching them while I was out of my body. I didn’t know what was happening and how I could be above them watching them. I tried to make contact with my Dad to tell him that I was there, but he couldn’t hear me. I couldn’t feel him touching me when he was trying to work on me. I could only see everything that was happening. I was not scared at all for some reason.

Then I saw the beautiful bright light that started as a dot but got bigger and bigger. The bigger the light got, the farther away my Dad’s voice got. I still wasn’t scared. The light was so filled with LOVE. This was a love, which to this day, I still have not felt since then. There was darkness on the opposite side where the light still hadn’t reached, but the more the light consumed me the more the darkness faded. Only a speck of darkness remained where my Dad was still trying to revive me. There were all these beings, which I didn’t know, but yet, I could feel so much LOVE. There seemed to be one main person who was standing there waiting for me. I didn’t know him, but wanted to jump in his arms because I could feel so much LOVE. Then I saw the beautiful place behind him. There are no words to explain. As I was almost totally in that beautiful place with all those beings, I realized I couldn’t hear my Dad’s voice anymore.

Then someone told me I was dying but didn’t speak in words. Everything was heard through the mind only. I really didn’t know what to think about it because I didn’t know what dying was about. I thought about when an animal dies and doesn’t come back, and that’s when I started to be afraid. I was afraid because I wouldn’t see my Dad anymore where I was going. I asked the main person if I could go back to my Dad. Yet, I wanted to stay there because it was SO BEAUTIFUL. He told me to turn around and I can go back to my Dad. I hesitated, because I wanted to stay there too but he said, ‘It’s ok.’ So I turned around to see my Dad crying; kneeling over my brother and me. Then I was back in my body and I could feel him touching me and holding me in his arms. I couldn’t wake myself up at first. It took a while, but after several minutes, I finally opened my eyes. It was very, very hard to do but I did. Dad never let us sleep that night until the following night. He was too afraid we wouldn’t wake up again. He never called an ambulance or took us to a hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning. My brother and I were very lucky to have survived this incident. We were so severely poisoned, that it’s a miracle we survived.